SAFETY GEAR Helmets
THE PURPOSE OF A SAFETY GEAR
- Wearing protective gear is incredibly important while doing physical activity.
- Preventing injuries and enhancing performance.
- Support and protect key body areas.
- Offer both safety and style.
STEPS FOR MEASURING HELMET SIZE
MEASURING HEAD'S CIRCUMFERENCE
- Take a soft tape measurer.
- Have someone else measure you for better accuracy.
- Measure all the way around your head as shown here.
(Don't wrap it too tight or too loose)
- Place measuring tape 1" above eyebrows just above your ears.
- Measure over your hair as your head will fit in the helmet.
- Take several measurements and use the largest one.
TRYING ON A HELMET
- The type of helmet you choose depends on what you need it for.
- Each type of helmet is designed to withstand the specific types and forces of impact unique to that sport.
- Select a helmet designed to fit your head circumference.
- Helmet should cover both your forehead and the back of your head.
- Try the helmet on.
CHECKING BEFORE USE
- Adjust the helmet's chin strap.
- Try additional padding.
- Inspect before use.
helmet should not be cracked, missing foam, or damaged in any way.