Skip to content
- Inserted between the skateboard trucks and deck.
- Designed to increase the height of your board.
- Ensures the pad will never compress and lose height.
- Used to avoid wheel bite.
- Absorb a bit of shock
- Made from hard plastic.
- Do not affect speed.
- The thickness of pads is measured in inches.
SKATEBOARD SHOCK PADS
- Rubber pads to absorb shock for a more comfortable ride and softer landings.
- Designed to absorb shock to make for a smoother ride.
- Softer material is designed specifically for shock absorption.
- Made from rubber or dense foam.
- Losing a bit of speed.
- Adjust the hardware size to accommodate the extra height.
RISER PAD SHAPES
ANGLED/ WEDGE RISER
- Doorjamb shape.
- Changes the angle of the kingpin and the pivot point.
- Influence the manoeuvrability of your trucks
- To increase your turn capability.
- The most basic shape for skateboard riser pads.
- Increase your deck height.
- Decrease shock felt in your feet.
- To avoid wheel bite.
Buy All And Save 10%