SNOWBOARD Binding/ Board Installation
- Find the right bindings for the snowboard is important.
- Ensure the baseplates are compatible with the interface on your chosen snowboard.
4 Main Binding Mountain Systems
1. Binding System: 4X4
- Usually 3 holes per row
2. Binding System: 2X4
- Allows for more stance width options than the 4 x 4 system
- Usually 6 holes per row
3. Binding System: 3D
- Burton’s diamond shaped boards
- Uses 3 screws to mount the bindings
4. Binding System: CHANNEL SYSTEM
- Bindings are attached to a track insert and then can move along the track
- Almost any stance width you want with this system