SNOWBOARD BINDING High-Back Angle
- Flappy section that folds up and down.
- Press against the back of the boots holding them in place.
- Slight angle tilting forward (towards the board).
ADJUSTABLE ANGLE HIGHBACK
On the back of the binding there is a lever with an adjustment plate which can adjust the forward angle of the back.
PURPOSE OF THE HIGHBACK
- To assist heel side turns.
- To increase support and control
- GREAT for freestyle riders ( pipe/ park).
- Allow the rider the mobility necessary to perform tricks.
- Specific for all-mountain or freeriding
- Extra control during high-speed or sharp turns
- With more the forward lean
MORE UPRIGHT HIGH BACK
- GREAT for freestylers and beginners
- To keep you comfortable & properly situated atop your board
- More forgiving
- Easier for landing jumps
- Allow greater room for error for beginners
MORE THE FORWARD LEAN
- More suited to aggressive riders
- Give you a very fast edge to edge response in your board
- Keep the knees bent
- Keep your centre of mass lower to the ground