Skip to content
GET FITTED ON BOOTS
- Try with the socks that you will wear riding.
- Toes gently touch the boot's toecap.
- Toes available to wiggle inside the boots.
- Try to keep that heel lift to 1cm (1/3 inch) or less.
- Make sure that there aren’t any pressure points.
- Everything should feel snugly wrapped around your foot.
- Choose a boot with heat-moldable liner which provide more customized fit.
- Should feel comfortable and secure fit.
Boot Size Conversions
- Measure your feet and compare them to the table below to get your boot size.
The table below shows roughly conversions for snowboard boots.
Buy All And Save 10%