SNOWBOARD Kid's Size Length and Size
The important determinants to select the correct size snowboard for kids are their height and weight.
If the children is between two of the heights listed, find their weight on the chart.
REASONS TO SIZE KIDS' SNOWBOARDS SHORTER, CLOSER TO THE CHEST:
- If they are a beginner or cautious snowboarder.
- Their weight is below average for their height.
- They like to make short, quick turns and seldom ride fast.
REASONS TO SIZE KIDS' SNOWBOARDS LONGER, CLOSER TO THE NOSE:
- They are riding fast and aggressively.
- They weigh above average for their height.
- You want to purchase a snowboard with room to grow. Children grow fast and there are boots and outerwear designed to accommodate this, but no "adjustable" length boards. However, sizing a snowboard outside of their recommended range can limit progression and put a damper on how much fun they have.