- Flex, fit, features and compatibility when pick a new wakeboard boot.
- Make sure your ride is controlled and comfortable.
- Wakeboard boots should be snug but not so tight that they are painful
- Most boots are designed to fit a range of shoe sizes
WAKEBOARD BINDING STYLE
- BEST option for multiple riders
- Give the toes some breathing room
- May be able to squeeze a few more shoe sizes into an open-toe boot
- Good for share the bindings
- Less expensive
- Quick hell/ toe response
- Allow more control
- More precise fit
- Keep feet warmer for winter riding
- More expensive
- High end models design
- Offered with heat moldable liners, providing a truly custom fit
- Bring a snowboard-like approach to the world of wake
- Allow riders to further customize fit
- Remember the System binding is designed to work exclusively with our System Boot line. Both components are needed for use.
Wakeboard bindings usually use a combination of different closure systems
LACES WITH FASTENERS
- Common, simply and efficient system.
BOA LACING SYSTEM
- Designed for speed and strength
- Control the amount of forward lean you want in your boot
- Customizable tightness