WAKEBOARD Handles and Ropes
HANDLE LENGTH & FEATURES
- Wakeboarding handles are 13-15 inches wide.
- Wider handles make it easier to perform tricks. (Easier to swap handle behind the back)
- Consider the diameter of the handle.
- Women & kids may choose a small diameter handle which is easier to grip.
V HANDLE, T HANDLE, T HANDLE/ T BAR
- V and T handles are attached to your main handle.
- Allow you to pre wrap the handle behind your back.
- Avoid passing the handle during a trick.
WEIGHT & MATERIALS
- Lighter and stronger handles is more expensive.
- Handles are made from Foam, Leather, EVA & Hybrid materials.
- Handle material is often stamped with a texture to increase the grip.
- Choose a handle which you grab are feeling good.
- Quality wakeboard ropes have virtually no stretch.
- Improve your performance and make wakeboarding more fun.
The length of your wakeboard rope can vary from 55 to 75+ feet
Depends on your experience level, boat wake and personal preference.
A good wakeboarding rope length for a beginner to start with is around 65 feet.
- Generate more speed into the wake.
- Catch more are as you pop off the wake.
- Have a smoother ride.
- Better for beginners and intermediate rider.
- Makes jumping the wake easier.
- Less time to lead into the wake & set up for the perfect pop.
- Rope protection against UV light
- Adds strength to the rope material & prevents tangling.
- Low stretch rope material.
- More forgiving.
- Less expensive.
- Rope will stretch 2-3% of its length under normal riding load.
- Helps absorb the shock of cutting through the boat wake.
- As strong as a wire.
- No-stretch Dyneema rope also outperforms steel.
- Has strong UV and abrasion resistance.
- A fiber 10 times stronger than steel.
- Ropes are floatable, ultra-durable and have zero-stretch.
- As tough and strong as Dyneema.
- Cannot float and tangle easier.
- Cheaper price